Our Sustainability Policy:
- Leroy Hotels are realistic in setting sustainability goals, according to local considerations and development, so that environmental measures and actions will not undermine the quality of the existing hotels product.
- Leroy Hotels implement measures of natural resources management (energy, water, raw materials) and waste, with the aim of improving the local environment and to encourage other members of the tourism industry to undertake corresponding initiatives.
- Leroy Hotels environmental measures will feature in order of priority:
- The use of local recycled, recyclable and natural, biodegradable materials
- Energy and water saving
- Minimising and re-using waste
- Controlling air / soil / water pollution.
- Leroy Hotels conserve and protect the landscape, wildlife and historical resources near each of our hotels with priority.
- Leroy Hotels strive to increase level of awareness of environmental issues within its own organisation, to local residents, hotel guests and business partners.
- Leroy Hotels include improved environmental considerations in all new building and renovation plans.
- Leroy Hotels balance financial benefits from waste management and energy saving against increased initial costs of other improvements.